Going in this semester, I came with the thought process that I was college student. I was in for a surprise when I attended my Counseling and Guidance class . I briefly learned that in fact that was nevertheless true in name, non in practice. Not once did I incessantly question if I was ever a “bad” student. I perpetually believed I was a pretty good student, oddly with a 3.0 GPA. Soon I learned, that I was far off, and something necessitate to be done to remedy the problem.
At the beginning of the angle of dip semester I was, and to a certain extent still am, a high school student. In the past I had only taken three classes a semester, this being the first in which I was a full-time student. I thought I was ready to take on what I considered a challenging task. However, my high school tendencies got the best of me. Slowly I began to bring out showing to my classes whenever I decided not to. I began to deflect my ability of learning by doing so. It became so bad that I even missed my mid-term for one of my history classes. Yet, I did not believe I was a bad student, telling myself that I my grades were better off than many people around me, much(prenominal) as my friends.
Just like a classmate of mine, I had a problem writing essays such as these.
I would stare at the blinking black line for proceedings before I eventually decided that I would do it another time. Rarely was I ever motivated. Another free I had writing these essays were that at the time I always felt it was unnecessary to evaluate myself as if I was a case study. It seems as if I was just afraid to pillow slip the truth, that in reality, I wasnt a good student afterward all.
Once I learned that I was not a good student, it really hindered any little motivation I had to actually try. I did not promptly attack the grapple I had at hand. However, there was a silver lining when I heard a fellow classmate dialogue about his difficulty writing an essay. Hearing someone else formulate what motivated them in order to be able to do an...If you want to get a full essay, order it on our website: Orderessay
If you want to get a full essay, wisit our page: write my essay .
No comments:
Post a Comment