Mrs. Robinson
Hour 2
I picked Huaneng Power Intl jet Stock (HNP) because I was having a hard time decision making on a low risk stock so, I talked to Mrs. Robinson and she suggested this company to me. This company seems to be a good pick because it currently employs 33,587 citizens of China and Singapore. And of February 10, 2010, it owns 19 direct power plants, as well as had controlling interest in 17 operating power plants and minority interests in 5 operating power companies in China. This company was founded in 1994 and is based in Beijing, China. According to analysts, they predict that the earnings estimates on an comely graduated table will increase by 14% by declination 2011.
I also picked turquoise America, Inc. Common Stock (WTR) because I was a utility company and I needed another(prenominal) low risk stock to complete this project. This company was an boilers suit good stock because in the time frame in which we did this project its price has increased more than I expected. Aqua America, Inc. operates regulated utilities that provide water or wastewater function in the United States. This company was founded in 1968 and is based in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania. This company was form all(prenominal)y known as Philadelphia Suburban gage but changes its name in 2004 to Aqua America, Inc.
This company operate can be found in Pennsylvania, Ohio, North Carolina, Illinois, Texas, impertinent Jersey, New York, Florida, Indiana, Virginia, Maine, Missouri, South Carolina, and Georgia. As of December 31, 2009, it serviced approximately 3 million customers. According to analysts, they predict that the earnings estimates on an average scale will increase by 7% by December 2011.
I chose Wal-Mart (WMT) because I figured that a look at of people shop at Wal-Mart and therefore, Wal-Mart stocks would be really good. Wal-Mart has all sorts of services from food to home furnishings, or picture winning to getting your hair done; you can even deal your prescriptions there for only $4! But I soon...If you extremity to get a full essay, order it on our website: Orderessay
If you want to get a full essay, wisit our page: write my essay .
No comments:
Post a Comment